|Outlook & iCal Schedule|
Once you import the file into your calendar, you will need to manually update any schedule changes on your computer. Any schedule changes or updates will be announced and readily available on www.gwinnettgladiators.com.
- Game times that are not yet announced will be set as "TBA".
- All game dates, times, and opponents are schedule to change.
To download and save the .csv file to your computer, right-click on the following link and select "Save Target As ..." (if you are running Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As ..." (if you are running Mozilla/Chrome) from the popup window.
When finished downloading the .csv file, please follow these instructions to import the 2014-2015 Gwinnett Gladiators schedule to your Outlook calendar:
1. From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
2. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
3. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
4. Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
5. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next.
6. In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "20142015GladSchedule.csv" into folder: Calendar."
7. In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows (you must CUSTOM MAP all fields):
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time (START_TIME_ET for versions of Outlook earlier than 2010)
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME to End Time (END_TIME_ET for versions of Outlook earlier than 2010)
8. Click OK, then click Finish. You will then see a status window that says, "Importing Appointments from "20142015GladSchedule.csv" into Calendar".
Once you've downloaded the iCal schedule to your Mac, follow these instructions to import the file into iCal.
- Open iCal
- Choose FILE -> Import -> Import...
- Choose downloads and then select the file
- An iCal dialogue will appear and ask if you want to add new events. Choose the calendar you want to add the events to and click "OK"
- iCal will add the new events to your appropriate iCal calendar.